Santa Clara County OES, California
Forms and Signs
Mutual Aid and DSW
Standards and Procedures
- Go Kit Checklists: MS-Word Version or PDF Version (Updated 14-Mar-2016)
- You can use the MS-Word version to print on legal sized paper for a single sheet.
Missing Thomas Map pages
- Message Passing
- ARRL NTS Chapter 1 - The ARRL Message Format (PDF - 97 KB)
- Includes details on the ARRL Radiogram message format
- This format is not specifically used in Santa Clara County ARES/RACES, but may be encountered when working with other amateur radio groups, particularly NTS. Therefore, general familiarity is recommended.
- ARRL NTS Chapter 2 - Sending Messages on Voice (PDF - 187 KB)
- Includes details on how to verbalize various message components such as figures, initials, mixed groups, addresses, telephone numbers, call signs, etc.
- Net Control
- Homeland Security Field Operations Guides (FOGs)
Some Thoms Map books are missing pages for South County (Morgan Hill, Gilroy and south).
With the publisher's permission
we have scanned these pages and they are available to Santa Clara County MACs and MITs on the following page:
The Missing Thomas Map pages
Note: these maps are only available to MACs and MITs
This page was last updated 13-Oct-2016